19 days ago
BWP are presently representing a major organisation with an extensive portfolio of assets. They have an opening for an Asset Manager who will be responsible for the organisations Asset Management Strategy, Asset Life-Cycle Maintenance plans and the effective adherence to them, and for delivering the Asset Stewardship Contractual Requirements through the Asset Management System.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the assets, specifically in terms of life-cycle management for maintenance and operations, including cost, condition, performance and reliability;
- Provides effective oversight of day-to-day maintenance and operations on all assets through the asset management system;
- Ensures the asset management system conformance to the applicable policies, plans, manuals, regulations as well as functional and technical requirements of the users
- Provides annual maintenance, new construction or removal plans with weekly work packages for in-house and external maintenance services providers through the asset management system;
- Ensures all cost related to operating and maintaining of the assets is captured through the asset management system, including in-house and external man-power, spares and consumables;
- Oversees development and implementation of asset management strategies and frameworks to meet asset management objectives, based on available organizational and financial resources, to minimise asset life cycle costs.
- Controlling of operational and capital spending on assets;
- Provides demand analysis related consumption and recommendations on spare parts and man-power requirements;
- Degree in Engineering
- Experienced with SAP
- Familiar with asset management plans for both static and mobile assets
- Total life-cycle asset management