5 months ago
- Degree Educated
- Minimum of 15 years HSE experience
- Minimum of 5 years Operational rail experience
- Extensive Operations and Executive level experience
- Develops and implements strategic plans across the business
- Manages all HSE functional staff supporting day-to-day field activities within a Business Line.
- Lead and support the HSE Beyond Zero culture by developing effective partnerships, communicating, facilitating and aligning HSE improvements either directly and/or through others
- Establish HSE strategic plans and programs; assess and measure performance; research and facilitate data-based change; achieve implementation agreement and validation of effectiveness.
- Act as the single point of contact for all HSE Matters for the Stakeholders and Ecosystem.