10 months ago
Our client are a leading international design and planning organisation who are looking for an Associate Project Manager for their office in Dubai.
You will be responsible for
- Budgeting, writing proposals, writing scope, writing add services dealing with scheduling and invoicing
- Overseeing projects from initial design stages through to detail
- Co-ordination with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple clients developing relationships and leading projects
- Strong technical skills and can review drawings
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to manage sub-consultants including negotiating scope and dealing with sub consultancy agreements.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Architecture
- Degree in Architecture
- Middle East projects experience
- Travel to Saudi will be required