3 months ago
Our client are a leading Power producer and Renewable Energy IPP developer who have an international operating portfolio and are currently expanding their footprint in emerging markets including the Middle East and Africa. The company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in the Dubai office.
Reporting directly into the VP Director you will be responsible for:
- Development activities primarily for large tenders in the Middle East and North Africa
- Coordinating with internal engineering and commercial teams and leading JV, stakeholder and sponsor relationships with the aim to optimise the competitiveness of bids and to take projects to a financial close
- Proactively developing new regions and markets within the territory to define the focus of the business
- Knowledge of renewable project development from a commercial perspective and understand project finance and the commercial contracts
- IPP development experience from inception to financial close and worked on projects internationally
- Financial or commercial background in project finance, economics, financial engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in the Renewable Energy sector with a focus on Solar and / or wind
- Experience with technical / engineering projects in the Renewable sectors
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel across the ME and Africa
- Fluent in Arabic and other languages
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an international brand who in return will offer a comprehensive salary package.