Beresford Wilson & Partners is representing a leading real estate company based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
As a City Services Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing all engagements with the city’s tenants and existing investors in order to provide the services and operations offered by the company in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Ensure the execution of operating standards for the services provided by the department and City Representatives, ensuring they align with the required standards and enable the department to achieve its objective of fulfilling all tenant/customer requirements related to the city management.
- Lead the company’s One-Stop-Shop for all customer, existing investor and tenant requests and requirements, supporting the management of end-to-end customer/investor/tenant relationship process.
- Ensure clean and effective communication across City Services departments, especially Operations teams in order to fulfil the requests of tenants and investors in the shortest amount of time and with the highest possible precision.
- Ensure the coordination of the City Service Management team with Value Added Services teams in order to proactively detect value-adding needs and requirements of investors and tenants and propose solutions.
- Feed information (i.e., complaints and suggestions) from the tenants and investors dealt with on a daily basis to relevant stakeholders such as Technology teams and City Development teams.
- 8+ years professional experience in Customer Experience.
- 5+ years minimum experience at managerial level.
- Experience in managing VVIP clients and taking them through the customer journey.