BWP are representing a utility company based in KSA who are providing power and water to large industrial facilities in KSA including a large petrochemicals complex.
The company has developed multiple IWPPs and has various stakeholders and a number of complex long term supply and o&m agreements are in place.
The company are looking for a Commercial Manager to effectively manage the various contractual/commercial dealings of the business.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Contract Management - review, analyse, draft, negotiate, manage various contracts including EPC, O&M, PPA, shareholder agreements etc
- Financial Analysis & Planning - together with finance, forecast, cost planning, tarriff reforms and manage any other impact studies and plans for future projects/investments
- Compliance Monitoring - Leadership in monitoring and ensuring contractual and statutory compliance of the company
- Coordination with Stakeholders - manage stakeholder relations and board related works and communications
You will have an understanding of the utilities markets, the IWPP model and the commercial contracts and agreements that exist throughout the lifecycle of the power plants.
Key profile requirements include:
- A Bachelor in Engineering, Finance or Quantity Surveying
- Proven experience in drafting, nefotiating and managing various contracts
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing commercial needs and balancing against potential risks and exposures
- Fluent in English
- Certification in contract management or legal is desireable
You will be working for a major utility player in the power sector of Saudi Arabia who are the product of a joint venture betweeen major independent power producers - the role will be based in HQ and involve some travel to site, clients office and to the various stakeholders.
Full ex pat package and family benefits offered