4 months ago
Our client are an international Architects and Interior Design company who have a large portfolio of clients and impressive award winning projects. They are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team in the Dubai Office.
Reporting directly into the Partners you will be responsible for:
- Compiling commercial and technical proposals including responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s and PQQ’s for a wide range of projects in the Middle East and Asia
- Contract management and bid preparation
- Summarising key issues and risks for management to review
- Working closely with the Partners and Directors to ensure the contract fulfilment of agreed project scope and budget goals are met
- Responsible for insuring with the project team of contractual and legal issues and settlement of final accounts
- Demonstrate a high level of Consultancy contracts knowledge and local legal procedures
- Previous experience of working closely with management
- 10-15 years of relevant experience with 10 years being in the Middle East
- B.Arch bachelor’s degree
- RIBA / RCIS accredited
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with exciting projects at the company’s headquarters in Dubai.