almost 2 years ago
Beresford Wilson & Partners have been engaged by one of our market leading partners within the power generation sector for a large-scale IWPP project in the GCC. Our client is a leading international developer who has a strong portfolio within the global power generation market looking for a Deputy Construction Manager
The role will be heavily techno commercial focused dealing with the stakeholders on a daily basis and being responsible for managing the construction and commissioning activities.
- Extensive experience on the construction of large-scale power plants
- Experience on associated desalination and solar PV plants
- 15 years’ experience working in IWPP projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of EPC construction projects
- Desalination project construction experience
- Solar PV construction projects would be very beneficial
- SWRO desalination technology knowledge
- Previous Middle East experience
The position is offering a competitive expat remuneration package.