BWP are representing a newly established PIF entity responsible for the development and delivery of large mixed-use master planned developments for the city of Jeddah.
- Translate the organisational strategy into the development of operational business plans and monitor the performance of execution and ensure key objectives are met.
- Coordinate the activities of contractors and internal teams during the development phase of various types of assets (e.g hotels, residences, retail, offices etc).
- Ensure concepts are delivered within the expected timeline, budget and pre-set specifications.
- Oversee the technical feasibility studies including economic impact and the estimated required capital and operating costs for each development.
- Define general outlines for the project desired design standards and provide expert level support and guidance to the team in relation to all operational matters to be considered during the design and construction phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering / MBA desired.
- 10 – 15 years of relevant experience.