5 months ago
BWP are currently representing a global Renewable Energy producer who have a significant portfolio of assets and are developing projects internationally including throughout EMEA and APAC. They are looking for a Development Manager to join their team in the Tokyo office.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and leading the strategy for the local markets taking projects from origination through to a financial close
- Project financing, tender management and project acquisition for both wind & solar projects
- Project finance and focus experience
- Ability to Identify and lead the strategy for local markets
- Experience taking projects through financial close process in Japan and preferably in large utility scale wind sector
- 10+ years’ in the development of large wind or solar projects
- Local networks and relationships in the Japanese Renewable Energy sector
- Must have excellent command of English language
- Large scale wind project experience
- Far East market knowledge - Korea, Taiwan etc.
- Solar project experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business that has an interesting pipeline in the Asian markets and are increasing their footprint in Japan.