11 months ago
BWP are representing a leading developer who is looking for a Director of Project Services to develop the Project Services and Cost Control function overseeing strategy, operational and people management.
As a Director of Project services, you will oversee and guide the Cost Management, Scheduling and Planning Estimation activities in performing accurate benchmarking of contractors and suppliers for major materials, manpower and equipment for all existing projects.
Manage the developing a comprehensive suite of Project services procedures be to be consistently applied within the portfolio which provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects (i.e. includes variation reporting and monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes)
· Ensure initial cost estimate are compared to actual costs and guide team to perform root cause analysis for any deviations from the plan
· Undertake at all stages of execution, cost risk analyses, identify key threats and opportunities and develop response plans accordingly
· Review required cost management input to feasibility budgets, review cost trending and forecasting analysis, review regular monthly cost performance
· Provide support to the contract management function
To be considered for this position, you must have:
1. 10–15 years of relevant experience in project estimating and cost control, of which 2–3 years exposure to the GCC real estate market.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control.
3. In-depth knowledge of parameters for cost estimation of construction projects, adept at estimation and translating external trends into costing inputs
This is an exciting opportunity to with a leading global company and is suitable for the candidates who have worked in high pressure and fast-paced environment.