almost 2 years ago
BWP are representing a leading tier one international power producer who have a significant portfolio of assets worldwide and we are supporting the development unit of the business based in the UAE who are bidding on multiple large renewable energy projects across the MENA region.
The business requires a technical profile to join the engineering team and be responsible for conceptual design, detailed design, due- diligence and EPC design reviews as part of tenders for large renewable energy projects with a focus on Solar PV.
As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:
- The impact of design and technology on the costs of a project
- Contributing to commercial discussions and negotiations from a technical perspective
- Engineering Degree (Masters Degree preferable) Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Energy sector focussed on the Design and Engineering of Solar projects - Wind would be advantageous
- Proficient using relative design software - PVSyst, PVSol etc Conceptual design / project due diligence experience
- An understanding of the IPP model and commercial awareness of various contracts EPC, PPA etc International project experience