3 months ago
The business requires a technical profile to join the engineering team and be responsible for conceptual design, detailed design, due- diligence and EPC design reviews as part of tenders for large renewable energy projects with a focus on Solar PV.
The position will be responsible for the impact of design and technology on the commercials of a project and contribute to contractual discussions and negotiations from a technical perspective.
- Engineering Degree (Masters Degree preferable ) Mech or Electrical
- 10 + years experience in the Energy sectors focussed on the Design and Engineering of Solar projects - Wind an advantage
- Proficient using relative design software - PVSyst, PVSol etc
- Conceptual design / project due diligence experience
- An understanding of the IPP model and commercial awareness of various contracts EPC, PPA etc
- International project experience
- Client facing communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team on international projects with global suppliers, partners investors, clients.
- To be based in the UAE permanently
- Fluent in English, French and/or Spanish is highly desirable and additional languages advantageous.