9 months ago
Beresford Wilson & Partners are representing a leading independent power producer who are operating globally with an international portfolio of assets.
The development business unit is responsible for taking major conventional and renewable power projects from concept/tender through to a financial close.
BWP are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join the development team of this major IPP based in New York to focus on the renewables markets in the Americas.
- Lead the technical development of projects supporting including managing conceptual design, EPC design review, OEM evaluation, wind/solar resources, yield analysis etc.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd part technical advisors in relation to renewable power projects
- Assist in commercial contractual agreements EPC contracts, O&M agreements, Project Finance, PPA's, term sheets etc - with a technical input
- Screen the market and maintain relationships with regards to available wind and solar technology providers and contractors
- Drive technical inputs for financial models
- 10 + Years experience in the renewables, power or utilities sector
- Engineering and detailed design experience with Solar and/or Wind - large scale projects
- Good understanding of the IPP model and the commercial development of a project
- Understanding of basic design software tools
- Regional exposure to North American and/or Latin American markets
- Spanish Language skills advantageous
The role will be part of a small multinational team based in central New York developing renewable energy projects across the Americas.