almost 3 years ago
BWP are representing a leading tier one international power producer who have a significant portfolio of assets worldwide. BWP are supporting the development unit of the business based in the UAE who are bidding on multiple large renewable energy projects across the MENA region.
The business requires a technical profile to join the engineering team and be responsible for conceptual design, detailed design, due-diligence and EPC design reviews as part of tenders for large renewable energy projects with a focus on Solar PV.
The position will be responsible for the impact of design and technology on the costs of a project and contribute to commercial discussions and negotiations from a technical perspective
- Engineering Degree (Masters Degree preferable ) Mech or Electrical
- 10 + years experience in the Energy sectors focussed on the Design and Engineering of
Solar projects - Wind an advantage
- Proficient using relative design software - PVSyst, PVSol etc
- Conceptual design / project due diligence experience
- An understanding of the IPP model and commercial awareness of various contracts EPC, PPA etc
- International project experience
- Client facing communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team on international projects with global suppliers, partners investors, clients.
- To be based in the UAE permanently
- Fluent in English,
French is highly desirable and additional languages advantageous.