A leading transportation provider in the Middle East has an opening for a Facilities Maintenance & MEP Specialist. The individual will oversee the FM across the rail section of the business and will include stations, depots, buildings and equipment.
- Implement and advise on all facilities legislative requirements, statutory compliance and corporate policies / procedures, monitor to ensure adherence to and compliance across the organisation.
- Lead the delivery of a facilities service to the business, interacting with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Provide input into the setting of the facilities budgets then assume day to day management and control to ensure costs and expenses are maintained within agreed limits.
- Maintain, manage and monitor all services and external facilities contracts to ensure they are delivered in line with contractual commitments.
- Carry out audit and spot checks to confirm service delivery by both direct employees and sub-contractors are of the required quality and H&S policies and processes are adhered to, ensuring the wellbeing and safety of all staff at all sites.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in FM
- Western degree educated
- Previous rail experience is a must
- Managerial experience
- Familiar with platform screen doors, appliances, portable electrical equipment etc.