8 days ago
BWP our representing a world-renowned multinational conglomerate operating across several industries from Infrastructure development, Renewable power generation and Marine advancements. With over 30 years of rich history, our client has an extensive portfolio of operating assets with an ambitious goal of becoming Saudi Arabia's number one partner in innovation, greenfield development and strategic investments in line with the Kingdom's 2030 vision.
As a Financial Associate, you will be among an expansive group of industry specialists with a wealth of knowledge to aid and support your professional development in a challenging and rewarding environment. You will be tasked with creating financial models to support the acquisition of multi-million dollar projects, help secure equity and develop long-lasting relationships with financial investors and shareholders.
- 6+ years in a project finance role or equal to
- Strong financial modelling experience on major power/infrastructure projects during pre-development phase
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of raising equity and managing debt
- Degree educated
Additional advantages to application
- Previous experience working in Saudi Arabia
- Working comprehension of Arabic language
- Currently working with a developer or financial advisory firm
- Competitive salary
- Full visa and Medical coverage for you and your family
- Comprehensive bonus structure
- Annual flight to country of origin for the family