8 days ago
BWP are representing a world-renowned multinational conglomerate operating across multiple asset classes from Infrastructure development, Renewable power generation and digital infrastructure. With over 30 years of rich history, our client has an extensive portfolio of operating assets with an ambitious goal of becoming Saudi Arabia's number leading deveoper in innovation and strategic investments in line with the Kingdom's 2030 vision.
As a Financial Controller, you will be among an expansive group of industry specialists with a wealth of knowledge to aid and support your professional development in a challenging and rewarding environment. You will be tasked with supporting joint ventures that will support the development of KSA's infrastructure, play a strategic part in pre-development operations and manage multi-million dollar assets.
- 6+ years as a financial controller on major power/infrastructure projects
- Extensive knowledge with cash flow management, budget forecasting, maintenance of fiscal records, preparation of financial reports and general accounting
- Experience managing shareholder agreements, power purchase agreements and operation and maintenance contracts
- Degree educated
- Previous experience working in Saudi Arabia
- Working comprehension of Arabic language
- Chartered accountant
- Competitive salary
- Full visa and Medical coverage for you and your family
- Comprehensive bonus structure
- Annual flight to country of origin for the family