11 months ago
Our client is a engineering consultancy focussing on the infrastructure sector looking for people to join their team in Doha, Qatar or Dubai, UAE
- Possess at least 15 years’ of experience in software development industry in various roles including as a functional consultant.
- Responsible for reviewing business requirements, functional design documentations, technical design documentations and traceability matrix etc. during the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with Architects, analysts, designers, and system owners in full life cycle delivery of the RMC Software Solution Project.
- Design and code business process models, business rules and algorithms.
- Responsible for executing design workshops and turn into the stakeholders / audience voice into business requirements and further into functional design documents
- Collaborate with Architects, analysts, designers, and system owners in the development and testing of newly integrated application features.
- Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of software applications.
- Designs and codes business process models, business rules and algorithms.
- Drive business workshops/brain storming sessions to capture business voice.
- Responsible to drive process flows and assist development team to automate these process‘s for ease of business.
- Define and communicate guidelines and principles to RMC project implementation teams while engaging subject matter experts to deliver a complete solution
- Facilitate workshops, User Acceptance Testing, Site Integration Testing, Site Acceptance Testing, training workshops and review of consultant documents.
- Follow up and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project life cycle.
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on activities and deliverables
- Be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsible for managing the integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of RMC data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Shall have minimum 5 years of experience as a Functional consultant in leading software development company.
- 5 years of software implementation experience in various roles
- 5 years of experience in working in a business analyst and solution architect role.
- Experience in middleware integration and enterprise messaging.
- Experience working within mobile, cloud and infrastructure solutions environments
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations.
- Understands application requirements and recommends suitable configuration