3 months ago
Gulf Regional Service Sales Manager - Based out of Dubai
BWP are representing the substation and grid automation business unit of a leading multinational power technology provider.
The company are well represented in the Middle East and are looking for a regional Gulf Service Sales Manager to be responsible for developing the service and maintenance business relating to substation automation across the Gulf and including UAE, Oman and Qatar. The role will be based in the UAE and have responsibility for growing the service business with major utilities in the region
You will have strong sales experience and knowledge of service level agreements and service strategy
- Service Strategy – drive the global service strategy within local gulf markets
- Responsible for the service portfolio in the Middle East delivering on agreed targets as part of the global business unit P/L.
- Service delivery – maintain client relationships and quality of service delivery
- Sales – identify develop own local sales channel to increase revenues and portfolio for service and maintenance business across Oman, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Iran
- Leadership & development – manage the service sales teams in local markets across the region and develop and nurture talent.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (electrical engineering preferred)
Minimum of 10+ years sales and or business management experience within the Utility, O&G refining, petrochemical, rail etc. industry is required
5+ years prior successful service, after sales, maintenance - sales experience
Experience in Grid automation products like Protection Relays, PLC’s, SCADA, RTU
Strong service level agreement and service strategy knowledge
Experience in developing new markets
Ability to travel up to 50% annually regionally and international