about 3 years ago
Our client is a European headquartered engineering consultancy who partner with some of the largest industries and government bodies to build large scale projects. They have over half a century of experience and have developed a very well deserved reputation for ensuring quality on projects they undertake. A diverse and in depth technical capability helps them work on heavy engineering projects in the most challenging terrains, in about 45 countries worldwide with a focus on public utility and government funded projects.
They are currently looking for an ITS Infrastructure Interface Director to join their team in Saudi Arabia. The individual will be responsible for coordinating the interfaces between the infrastructure and ITS transportation systems. The selected candidate will coordinate, manage and efficiently contribute to reduce any risk or deficiencies in the ITS project implementation.
- Promote a common basis of design and ensure consistent application.
- Issue directives in conjunction with Technical Department to ensure compliance with company initiatives, standards and procedures.
- Ensuring the identification of interfaces between packages and the timely transfer and incorporation of design data (including changes).
- Communicate interface risks and quality measures to all process participants in a clear and understandable way.
- Degree qualified
- Experience with interface management of ITS Projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good technical and organisational skills