about 1 month ago
Our client are a leading renewable IPP developer and they are currently looking for a Legal Counsel for their office in Dubai.
You will be responsible for
- Participate and contribute to the negotiation of all non-disclosure, partnership / joint development agreements with third parties for the development of projects
- Provide support in every aspects of the development of a project (regulatory, land, permitting, corporate structuring, grid connection etc.) in coordination with local counsel
- Advising on the procurement documentation issued by the tender authorities.
- Pre and post bid, prepare checklists and participate to the drafting, negotiation and preparation of all project agreements (including EPC & O&M agreements)
- Participate in and assist the finance counsel, as the case maybe, in the legal support for the financing of new projects and ensuring timely completion of the related legal documents through financial close
- Contribute to the due diligence in acquisition processes; prepare acquisition agreements
- Minimum 7 years of legal practice experience - large law firm experience preferred, large corporate practice also valued
- Experience in large power/infrastructure project development