over 2 years ago
Our client is a engineering consultancy focussing on the infrastructure sector looking for people to join their team in Doha, Qatar or Dubai, UAE
- Lead, participate in, and execute the delivery of mobile strategy engagements for RMC mobile solutions
- Lead, participate in, and execute the delivery of mobile app SDLC for the development of RMC mobile solutions
- Understand enabling components: security, infrastructure, mobile device management (MDM), application development environments (MADPs), user experience for mobile, COE, operations support
- Translate RMC mobility requirements into architecture roadmap to support mobility vision for RMC master software solution.
- Work with RMC Solution Architect, application leads, project management group and other stakeholders to develop mobile architecture and design deliverables
- Assess the mobile application architecture options and come up with recommendations that are in-line with the RMC strategic vision for the enterprise best practices
- Proactively identify and suggest architectural improvements to as-is Systems
- Review code and project deliverables and ensure conformance to industry best practices
- Collaborate with vendor team members and stakeholders to produce mobile best practices and processes for customer centric solution
- Facilitate and lead in the evaluation of performance of mobility solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field
- Expertise in mobile application architecture with iOs, Android, and cross-platform tools
- 10+ years of full mobile development lifecycle experience, preferably in an enterprise level.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mobility lead position.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience in developing mobile APP.
- Experience with Objective-C and familiarity with iOS devices.
- Experience with Java and the Android OS.
- Possess prior experience with SOAP services, RESTful services and JSON
- Experience in Apps publishing in public App Stores or to customers in an enterprise environment.
- Mobile device management (MDM) experience.
- Proficient in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Being able to work individually or as part of a team. Team and project leading experience is a plus
- Shall have working experience in developing road traffic applications in transportation control rooms environment