2 months ago
Our client is a leading ITS business in the Middle East looking for an Operations Manager in their Dubai office.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
- Daily oversight and coordination of all operations within UAE including Toll Operations, Image Review Operations and Customer Service Operations
- Administers the Operations Contract with the client
- Reports on performance to the Managing Director and other Senior Management.
- Participates in establishing objectives, plans and budgets at a program or project level
- Developing operating budgets, read reports, implement cost controls, generate revenue, and forecast
- Works with the Finance Director to ensure that all financial information is complete, accurate and provided to client and customers finance departments in a timely manner
- Conducts performance reviews for client employees that are immediate subordinates and provides periodic feedback to staffing agencies as needed
- Co-ordinates and liaises with the IT, Software and Maintenance Departments to ensure the operation runs smoothly
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience