AED 23.5k - 29.4k per month + Plus iqama, private medical, flights and education allowance
18 days ago
BWP are currently representing a leading Information Communications Technologies provider who have a large presence in the Middle East. They have been awarded a large contract for a major rail project in Saudi Arabia and have a vacancy for a Platform Screen Door (PSD) Project Manager.
- Monitor, identify, and analyse all projects costs with a view of facilitating the completion of the projects at minimum cost and within budget limit
- Maintain an awareness of all potential risks to the company’s day to day objectives and progress of the works
- Ensure the proper conduct of all administrative and man-management roles required by company policy and local labour laws
- Ensure that all contractual and legal matters related to the projects are dealt with Core Competencies
- Preference is to have PSD experience if not another rail sub-system i.e. coms, signaling, AFC, SCADA, etc.
- Ability to quickly grasp changing requirements and transform into operational practice
- Clear understanding of transformational leadership and an ability to change organisations, culture and behaviours
- Not afraid to challenge and has the resilience to pursue business aims and objectives
- Degree educated
- Must have previous project management experience
- Must have PSD experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience