10 months ago
BWP are representing a leading international solar developer and they have big plans to grow solar Utility Power Plants with public and private off takers internationally and in the development of energy storage worldwide. Our client are looking for a PPA Sourcing and Development - Senior Manager for their office in Paris.
As part of the European Business Unit you will be responsible for finding and developing relationships with suitable Private and Corporate Offtakers for the sale of the portfolio, developing PPA contracts and structures to secure long term concessions, and for leading the negotiation and closing those long-term contracts.
The position will work closely with the Business Development managers responsible for the projects in different markets and will act as liaison between them, the finance and legal teams, and the Private and Corporate Offtakers, ensuring competitive contracts. The position is located in Paris or Madrid.
- Originate and maintain relationships with possible Private and Corporate Offtakers, developing global and innovative solutions to them.
- In coordination with the Business Development managers, originate PPAs matching the European pipeline and portfolio
- Ensure the appropriate risk reward profile of the PPAs.
- Monitor the portfolio of projects to optimize the economic performance, proposing new structures and renegotiations when required.
- Ensure, through the appropriate economic analysis, economic viability and bankability of each PPA
- Lead commercial negotiations and deal structuring with potential Private and Corporate Offtakers
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Ability to source Private and Corporate PPA with Private Offtakers (networks in Corporate and Private Offtakers is key).
- Strong background in Energy and Power, with special focus in negotiating and securing Private and Corporate PPAs for renewable projects
- Leadership to navigate the team to deliver and execute PPA contracts