5 months ago
We are presently representing a leading contractor with a large portfolio of international projects. In Egypt they are looking for a Project Controls Director to be based in their New Cairo Office. Reporting to the Project Director the Project Controllers Director will be responsible for all Project Management processes & PMO on project.
- Responsible for establishing the best in class schedule management on project, establishment of baseline and any reforecasting during life of project
- Responsible for overseeing and leading the Planning, Cost, PMO and Document Control departments.
- Schedule change control and progress reporting system, managing team of schedulers, generation of periodic and regular schedule reports including analysis and management summary
- Responsible to manage all internal and external audits performed on the project
- Generation and maintenance of project execution strategy document and project controls handbook
- Responsible for project change control process
- Must have contractor experience working on a major EPC project
- Must have previously worked within a Project Controls position
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Degree educated is preferred
- Fluent in Arabic & English