over 1 year ago
BWP are currently representing the lead sponsor for a major wind energy project (100MW+) in the MENA region and are looking for a Project Director to lead the delivery of the project to commercial operations.
The role will work for the project company of a leading power producer and be responsible for the technical and commercial delivery of the entire project - engaging and managing all stakeholders whilst overseeing the EPC, local partners and OEMs.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the construction of utility scale Wind plants, who can provide technical and commercial leadership during the construction of the project.
The position will be responsible for contractual management (PPA, EPC. O&M, permits) and monitor the HSE, quality and budget throughout the delivery of the project.
- Oversee the delivery of 100MW+ Wind farm
- Shareholder and stakeholder engagement and commercial contract management
- Monitor H&S and technical aspects of the project.
- Lead the commercial management and engineering teams
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Project Management experience in the role of lead sponsor or owner 5+ years in Wind 50MW+ project delivered
- Understanding of the commercial term sheets in an IPP model - EPC, PPA, O&M and project finance etc
- WindPRO or WindFarmer software knowledge - technical / construction background in Wind energy
- Fluent in English & Arabic and French is advantageous