8 months ago
BWP are representing a leading renewable energy developer who is active in Egypt and across Africa. Having completed the development and construction of Egypt’s first large-scale solar power plant and followed by another three plants in Benban Solar Park, which is considered as the largest solar park in the world to date, the company now operates its six solar plants with a total capacity of near to 300MW.
The company is expanding and as such increasing the capabilities of the project finance team. The company is looking for a Project Finance Analyst to build financial models with regards to large utility scale solar and wind IPP projects.
Being a part of the project finance team you will build, evaluate and optimize financial models as part of the development and investment activities for renewable energy projects in Egypt and the Middle East. You will work closely with senrio development teams, project finance, lenders, banks and jv partners to ensure optimium financing structures.
- Finance/Economics based degree or qualifications such as CFA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) or other Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project finance experience (preferably within a sponsor-side AIFA/project finance team or within a Bank, financial advisory firm and/or accounting/fiscal advisory firm)
- Proven experience in financial modelling and up-to-date proficiency in excel (including writing basic Macros)
- Commercial acumen with a good understanding of accounting topics and tax structures including adequate knowledge of PowerPoint & excel
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (mandatory) with knowledge of Arabic represent a value add.
Apply now to work with a leading global renewable energy developer.