Abu Dhabi Province
13 days ago
Our client are a leading international EPC provider in the Renewables sector who are looking for an Project Manager for their office in Abu Dhabi.
You will be responsible for
- Overall responsibility for successfully delivering operational stages of a developed PV project to include all Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning phases as from the NTP of the project
- Responsible for on-time schedule execution from NTP until COD
- Enforce compliance with all EPC contract and sub-contractors contracts requirements
- Responsible for the application and enforcement on site of the Health, Safety and Environmental policy
- Accountable for the operational implementation of Quality requirements (setup and enforcement of Quality Control Plan, Non-conformities management) as well as enforcement of the Project Quality Control Plan correct execution
- Proven track record successfully managing Engineering, Procurement, and Construction phases of large power projects in the solar industry
- Proactive self-starter, highly motivated, focused on working at a high level and producing an excellent work product under changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience of regulations, health and safety and grid codes, etc.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in relevant field
- Previous project management experience on utility-scale PV projects
- EPC contract experience