9 months ago
Our client is a design consultancy and are looking for a Project Manager - Infrastructure to join their team in Abu Dhabi
Description of the Role:
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in infrastructure design and construction management with high level of client relationship management. The role will include:
- Lead and manage design and supervision infrastructure projects. This shall include but not limited to the day to day management of project activities, client relationships, resources management and technical input.
- Ensure best practice in the company's project delivery methods across the infrastructure sector.
- Ensure delivery of projects within time and budget. Ensure meeting client expectations to promote continuous business from known clients.
- Manage the permitting activity with local authorities. This shall include personal involvement as well as coaching and guiding of others within the company to achieve smooth and quick permitting.
- Participate in studying business opportunities in infrastructure including preparing level of efforts estimates and technical methodologies
- Manage the infrastructure input to other sectors’ projects. Attend meetings and provide necessary support.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Post graduate degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional affiliation.
- 12+ years of relevant experience with emphasis on UAE