about 1 month ago
BWP are looking to grow the team and we are interested in speaking with:
Established recruiters with 2-5 years delivery experience who want to work in an international environment and take responsibility for leading major client accounts.
AND / OR
Applicants who are coming from a sales industry or who are looking for the first step into recruitment and believe that they have the potential to grow and develop into a Business Development Consultant. This would initially support the Managing Partners of the business with the delivery of existing mandates whilst developing their understanding of the entire recruitment process before together identifying a particular niche area within our markets to develop new business in.
The position will have the support and time investment of an experienced team who are experts in their respective fields.
- Headhunting and qualifying candidates
- Interview candidates F2F / over the phone
- Maintain candidate relationships
- Job Advertising / Managing Ad response
- Lead sourcing
- Market research related to your dedicated area
- New Business Development
- Sales meetings
- Attending industry conferences
- Taking candidate references
The Ideal Candidate:
- Positive, proactive, determined and resilient attitude
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, customer service or recruitment
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English and any other languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of the sectors we operate in is an advantage
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Ambition, drive and self-motivated
- Middle East market experience
- Be a team player!
Employees receive a competitive basic salary, plus 30% beyond threshold monthly commission structure, MacBook, generous holiday entitlement , VISA, Medical and a continually progressive career opportunity as part of a GLOBAL staffing specialist.