about 1 year ago
Our client are a well established Real Estate company who work with the markets leading investors. They are looking for a Retail Design Manager to join their team in their Dubai office.
Reporting directly into the Design Director you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the design and functional quality of all new and existing retail store upgrades in the portfolio are of high quality standards
- Ensuring new Mall openings and redevelopment programmes are aligned within the business mandate, strategy and vision
- Advance the retail design process and maximize opportunists within the retail portfolio
- Partner and coordinate with tenants and their respective designers and project teams for a seamless integration
- Recognize shopping mall design, precinct design and the latest developments and trends in the retail industry
- Previous experience in liaising with internal business units, Leasing, Operations, Facilities Management and Development
- Ability to monitor, track and maintain design delivery reports for key stakeholders and record files
- 7 – 10 years progressive multidiscipline experience in managing Retail Design and Retail Construction management in a retail shopping mall development company in the GCC
- A proven track record in successful retail design and delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that is managing a top portfolio of clients.