about 1 year ago
Rolling stock foreman (Wagons / Locomotives)
- The rolling stock foreman is the key person responsible for ensuring wagons / locomotives are provided to operations department as per business requirements.
- Key person responsible for minimising maintenance costs and utilisation of tools and material.
- Key person to ensure workplace safety.
- Ensuring maintenance schedules are fulfilled on time
- Ensure that corrective maintenance is performed
- Ensure that procedures are followed
- Ensure safety standards are met
- Manage technicians
- Provide training and supervision to team as required
- Assist in the implementation of maintenance procedures to maximise availability and minimise downtime
- Minimum diploma or equivalent degree.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience with a freight railway will be an advantage.