5 months ago
Our client are one of the largest global players in the automation industry and are looking for a Segment Manager to join their team in the Edibles manufacturing sector
1. Volume and Profit - Meet the target sales and profit of products and systems to customers in the Edible manufacturing industry.
2. Customer Relations - Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships (from commercial to administrative functions) to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
3. Sales planning - Prepares sales plans using company tool (i.e. Salesforce.com). Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales - Ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals through effective product/solution presentations and negotiations. Communicates details in accordance with the company’s offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Marketing - Ensures efficient marketing communication to external customers (both current and prospects) and communicates the value proposition of the offer to the end customers.
6. New market opportunities - Contributes to the development of new market opportunities in the designated territory supporting the sales professionals.
7. Complaint resolution - handle customer complaints quickly through the company’s tools and ensure proper and timely resolution of the case. Support with increasing the number of respondents to the company’s customer satisfaction surveys.
8. Key accounts management - Provide ongoing relationship management for assigned accounts focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction for one or more account. Coordinate all sales efforts of Local team members (including sales functions) for assigned account(s). Develop and maintain customer relationships and manage resolution of specific customer problems.
- Degree in BE Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical or other related courses
- More than 10 years of industry sales experience.
- Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships and opportunity planning.
- In-depth industry and market knowledge.
- A well-developed sense of the customer’s business, their drivers, and their organization.
- Understands customers’ decision-making processes, buyers, and influences