Transport & Rail
7 months ago
BWP are currently representing a leading full turnkey solution rail provider who have a large presence across the Middle East. They have an opening for a Senior Contracts Manager who will be responsible for all contractual requirements across a large D&B project. The contract has already been awarded and as a result the candidate needs to have extensive post contract experience within civil/infrastructure projects.
- Must have EPC and D&B experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication
- Claims experience
- Must be available within 45 days
- Rail experience is preferred
- Circa 30,000 SAR / month
- Flights, Medical and Iqama provided for self and family
For further information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
. Applications with the email subject "Senior Contracts Manager" will only be considered.