Our client is a new company based in Riyadh, established by the Public Investment Fund in 2021. The mandate is to develop unique urban downtown districts across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The project: Large master planned mixed-use developments including; residential, commercial, retail, leisure and cultural projects creating a new vibrant destination within each city.
The role: Senior Director, Projects reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer under the Project Management Department. The post holder will oversee the day-to-day delivery of operations at all stages.
Monitoring and coordinating with contractors and ensuring that projects are completed as per the budget, schedule, health & safety standards and that all contractual requirements are achieved.
Responsibilities / duties:
- Develop and implement the department strategy
- Develop and implement the department policies and procedures
- Oversee and manage the costs/revenue versus budget, identify potential area of cost reduction
- Develop project schedule and forecast budget to ensure on-time delivery
- Monitor the progress and completion of projects through their development lifecycle to ensure that design integrity is maintained throughout the project
- Provide contractors and consultants with detailed project plans and documentation and oversee the projects for timely delivery
- Managing the department and set KPIs
Candidates should have 15+ years of experience in real estate development and project management, with exposure to both contractor and client.
Experienced in managing large multidisciplinary teams for mixed-use projects from feasibility to handover.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or any other related field.
Arabic language knowledge is an advantage but not a must.
Relocation to Riyadh is required.
Excellent remuneration package to include competitive salary package plus generous benefits.