8 months ago
BWP is representing a leading international energy group and power producer who develop, own and operate renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on utility-scale PV and have aggressive installed MW growth targets to achieve through international development.
The company is looking for an experienced EPC Sourcing and Contract Manager to lead activities related to the procurement, evaluation and selection of significant EPC partners for Solar PV projects worldwide. The person will report to Head of Operations & Technical and lead the negotiation of EPC contracts and support EPC delivery during construction activities.
Your primary responsibilities:
- EPC sourcing: To screen, qualify and select the most appropriate EPC Contractors for large scale ground-mounted projects, worldwide
- EPC contract management: To Manage contractual negotiations with EPC Contractors (with the support of legal, business and technical), to execute EPC HoT and contract, but also then to manage its execution (claim management, etc.)
- To manage further procurement activities for the business unit and to support the group Global Procurement entity, to coordinate procurement activities
- 8 to 12 years of relevant senior level experience
- Solar PV experience (either on EPC or on IPP developer side)
- Robust experience with global EPC contractors in terms of sourcing and contract management
- Experience in global networks within solar PV and international project
Apply now to work with a leading international energy group and power producer.