BWP are currently representing a leading global infrastructure developer and investor with a vast development portfolio in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. They focus on pioneering investments in smart and sustainable essential infrastructure.
As part of the continued success and expansion, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel with a Project Finance background/experience and exposure to project agreements and commercial concessions to join the team. The position will work closely with the CEO and play a key role in the development and acquisition of new projects with a focus on the Middle East.
As Senior legal counsel one will be exposed to a clear path to General Counsel based on your performance and impact on the business. The organisation offers a platform with autonomy in a high-performing team and a flat hierarchy with a common goal of becoming the number one developer in the region.
Senior Legal Counsel:
- Lead the local office with respect to all legal items. The primary workload will be project finance and M&A activities (e.g., review and negotiate financing agreements, EPC contracts, PPAs, JDAs, etc.).
- Geographical scope: Middle East
- Experience (seniority & sector): 8-10 years of project finance (or M&A transactional) experience
- Language preferences: English essential
- Big Law firm experience preferred