about 1 year ago
Senior Network Operation Inspector
The purpose of the role is assisting the Operation Control on site and Reporting to the Network Operations Supervisor. Site operations Supervisor is responsible for undertaking and supporting the day-to-day network operations on site. This includes ensuring compliance with safety regulations, incident investigation and coordination, monitoring infrastructure asset utilisation and passenger station and intermodal terminal management.
- Rail Incident Officer during major events
- Acting as Pilotman during single line working
- Identifying Rail defects.
- Working on signalling systems,
- Operating switches if necessarily.
- Able to perform Assessments and investigations.
- Clipping points if required.
- Delivering of stores and documentation to operational premises.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Accurately report all work completed/not completed and produce/maintain records as required.
- Undertaking safety, performance and management reporting
- Knowledge of railway operational standards and procedures
- Experience in front line operational management in rail industry
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience
- Experience of arranging and implementing safe systems of work
- Experience of organising and controlling the safe and efficient delivery of work
- Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team
- Able to lead, motivate and direct contractors and suppliers where required
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Leading and management skills
- Experience in Assessment process
- A background in modern signalling systems
- Qualified Rail Incident Officer
- Qualified Assessor