United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
A boutique advisory with international renewables, clean-tech and utilities experience are looking for an experienced Project Finance Advisory professional to join the team based in the UAE.
- The role will lead the execution of Project Finance advisory mandates in the power renewables and infrastructure markets in the Middle East and Africa.
- The role will work with tier one international corporate developers and investors as well as national utilities and government entity.
- The role will contribute to the origination of deals and quickly progress to leading origination and full lifecycle mandates.
- The position will work closely with two senior partners who have in excess of 20+ years experience each in power and renewables investment banking
- You will be proficient building, interpreting and presenting complex financial models
- You will have proven execution experience for major renewables, power or infrastructure advisory projects internationally with tier one clients
- You will have a relevant finance / economics / engineering degree.
- 5+ years in an investment bank, advisory and or corporate developer focussed on project finance - lending and or advisory
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment and travel internationally