about 1 month ago
Senior QS / Contract Manager:
A leading international EPC has an opening in the UAE for a Senior QS / Contracts Manager. Working across major infrastructure projects responsibilities will include:
- Commercial management of the main contracts with the Engineer for daily correspondences, payment certification, variations, obtaining taking over certificate and managing contract close out.
- Managing of Subcontractor’s contracts close out; variation order negotiations, unit rates discussions and justifications, litigation damages etc.
- Managing of Complementary Works (Unit rate, measurable contract for utilities) both with the Subcontractor and the Engineer
- Must be available within 1 month.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience of which 5 preferably should be in the UAE
- Proven QS experience
- Contract Management experience in design and built contracts
- Contract Management experience in unit rate, measurable contracts
- Manage teams composed of contract managers, QSs
- Experience in major infrastructure works
- Engineering or QS degree educated