almost 3 years ago
Our client is a diversified business in the complete value chain of project engineering, project contracting, planning & control, installation, operation & maintenance, systems and MEP services. They are distributors of a leading international HVAC brand.
This role supports the Division Manager by managing the VRF Sales activities across Qatar. This role is responsible for selling VRF & DX products to new and existing customers through extensive relationship building.
• Research VRF projects opportunities – internet, construction sites, existing customers
• Regularly visit Consultants and Contractors to build on existing relationships and promote VRF and new launched products.
• Liaison with Consultants to ensure company is included in the vendor list during the tender process.
• Coordinate with the back office team to provide the unit selection and location on the architectural drawing.
• Coordinate with the technical team to complete selection/pricing process, submit quotation and negotiate price with the contractors.
• Co-ordinate with Sales Co-ordinator stock availability and delivery of product to customers, payment collection and liaison with Workshop Team for Testing & Commission.
• Participate in events and exhibitions to market new VRF products/models to generate further project leads.
• Provide Management with Sales forecasts, customer analysis, competitor analysis information and updates on late receivables.
• Achieve annual sales targets.
• Ensure all sales activities are recorded in the system and necessary paperwork is completed for audit purposes.
• Support the sales teams with any sales activities as required.
• Maintain up to date deep knowledge of the products, industry trends and competition
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3 to 5 years of experience in HVAC sales with at least 3 years in VRF.
Strong HVAC products and Qatar market exposure
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Fluent English, Arabic is an advantage, Driving License is essential