11 months ago
Our client are a global Infrastructure company who are an urban solutions partner with more than 40 offices and 4,000 employees worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Wet Utilities Engineer to join their team in their Qatar office.
You will be responsible for:
- Set design criteria and perform and check design calculations and drawings
- Liaise with BIM/CAD Manager for BIM/CAD production and deliverables
- Agree on design concepts with Lead Engineer/Technical Director
- Investigate and recommend on engineering system selection. Discuss and resolve complex design issues with the Team
- Ensure concept and sketch designs are approved before progressing to the next stage and ensure accuracy of all works carried out and timelines of work production
- Prepare/Review design reports prior to submission
- Provide technical advice and direction to the Mechanical Design Engineers
- Attend design/site meetings, including all other important meetings with Architects, Structural Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Clients and Authorities
- Advise and report to the Lead Engineer / Technical Director on the adequacy of the services
- Formalize standards for specifications, drawings etc. in conjunction with Lead Engineer /
- Technical Director
- Experience in liaising with KAHRAMAA (W) and ASHGAL (Drainage).
- Experience in the design of healthcare facilities is essential
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Diligent, highly motivated and positive working attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil & Hydraulics Engineering
- Work experience in consultancy firms (Circa 15 years in design).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Mechanical Design Software such as WATER CAD, SEWER CAD, ELITE, PIPE‐FLO, etc.