11 months ago
Our client is an oil and gas maintenance service provider and are looking for a Shutdown Manager to join their team. The client would prefer candidates who have work experience in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Americas or Australasia for the position.
- Responsible for Execution + Planning.
- Responsible for SD execution preparation and implementation.
- Control and Manage the whole activities and additional/intervention scope.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Client Shutdown Management, Maintenance Team and Contractors, to ensure that scheduled shutdown is planned and executed in accordance standards and procedures.
- Develop robust short and long term workscopes to ensure that all scope related work is completed that will enhance the reliability and profitability of the facility as well as meeting all legal requirements.
- Responsible for safety environmental requirements, special tools and any other special or additional instructions needed.
- Develop and Produce the Execution Plan along with Planning Manager.
- Candidates should have a very good background in Site Organization, resource management skills and ability to handle critical situations.
- The candidate must be an excellent team leader to get the required quality of work from the project team, must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be able to lead and manage large multinational manpower at the project site.