10 months ago
Signaling and Communications Manager
An international consultancy company has an opening for a Signaling and Communications (S&C) Manager who will be responsible for providing design review and assistance to design oversight of the S&C systems during the construction phase of a major rail project.
The project team is seeking a senior level, experienced S&C Engineer to review and provide support on design issues as well as coordinating their various design elements.
- Design of signaling, telecommunications and supervision systems
- Coordination of the interfaces and the operation between the signaling systems, rolling stock, platform screen doors and the other railway systems, both for the main lines and the depot.
- You will act as the lead reviewer for the contractor’s design submissions, method statements, T&C procedures and results and promote value engineering at an early stage in the design.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience within the rail sector
- High technical and proven track record on significant rail program/transit system.