27 days ago
BWP is representing a leading renewable developer with an extensive pipeline of utility-scale PV projects across all of Africa. This is an exciting opportunity to build an exciting career working with an industry leader in renewable development across Africa.
As Site Manager/Project Manager you will be tasked with overseeing construction of the project:
- Create and/or review construction schedule incorporating information from system design and engineering, external contractors, supply chain and project management.
- Daily construction plan, work orders and planning for projects
- Monitor and oversee civil, structural, mechanical and electrical work at the project site to ensure it meets contractual obligation
- Ensure photovoltaic project built according to plans created and submitted as well and to required standards
- Cross-functional co-ordination with Engineering, Project management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, and all support functions as needed
- 5+ years experience in renewable energy, preferably PV
- Previous experience in Africa
- Must speak French