over 1 year ago
Our client is a engineering consultancy focussing on the infrastructure sector looking for people to join their team in Doha, Qatar or Dubai, UAE.
- Design Reviews, implement, configure, and manage software application architecture of RMC Software Solution within the supported technologies, products, and services.
- Collaborate with Architects, analysts, designers, and system owners in full life cycle delivery of the RMC Software Solution Project.
- Responsible to review software codes, data bases and algorithm proposed for the RMC software Solutions.
- Responsible to test the performance of the proposed RMC software solution and recommend performance optimization.
- Review and converts business problems in to Programming instructions.
- Design and code program; create test transactions and runs tests; design test scripts with pass / fail criteria.
- Monitor operating and performance efficiency of existing applications systems.
- Maintain records and document of program developments and revisions.
- Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of software applications.
- Designs and codes business process models, business rules and algorithms.
- Responsible for new development, support & maintenance, and build of the Integration services on IBM’s ESB platform (IIB) to meet the Enterprise service requirements and adherence to Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Responsible for executing design workshops and turn into the stakeholders / audience voice into business requirements and further into functional /technical design documentation
- Responsible to review vendor proposed functional design documents and technical design documents and make sure they are in line with business requirements.
- Responsible for review functional design documents and technical design documents
- Responsible for detailed technical design and development of IIB services using existing IIB platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Possess at least 15 years hands-on experience in software industry, comprehensive understanding of Software Solution Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in software solution architect role in leading software development company
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software programing / web application development
- Required In-depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging including REST, XML/JSON, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL
- Hands on development experience in middleware integration and enterprise messaging.
- Experience working within mobile, cloud and infrastructure solutions environments
- Hand-On experience in developing integration solutions using IBM WebSphere Message Broker/IIB (v8 and above), IBM WebSphere MQSeries (v7.5 and above), WSRR, and/or other similar integration products and tool sets.
- Working experience in IIB & MQ administration
- Understands Security requirements and recommends suitable configuration
- Experience and expertise with Clustering and High Availability configurations
- Experience and expertise with different Topologies for MQ and IIB
- Experience and expertise with MQ IIB capacity planning
- Experience in developing code in ESQL and Java/.NET.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux and shell scripting.
- In-depth knowledge in Architectural patterns and Design patterns