10 days ago
BWP are currently representing an international consultancy who have an opening in the UAE for a Stakeholder Manager.
- The Stakeholder Manager will be responsible for liaising and coordinating with all stakeholders - clients, consultants, contractors, utility providers, municipalities etc.
- Provide briefings and support to technical teams for meetings with stakeholders
- Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings with technical team members and ensure feedback of stakeholder responses and requests to technical teams are responded to within agreed timescales
- Prepare and manage workshops, roundtable and forum logistics including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of report
- Ensure accurate audit trail maintained of all stakeholder engagement and all contact/activities are recorded on stakeholder database
- Attend client-facing meetings, collaborative planning workshops and report to client on progress
- Provide input into weekly/monthly reports for PMO and Project Board
- Degree educated
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Previously held a Stakeholder Manager position
- Arabic speaking