14 days ago
Strategic and Performance Director
Directs strategic planning activities across the organisation and ensure the development and implementation of Business Unit, Division and Sector strategies. Manages and guides the implementation of the performance management framework to measure the performance of overall operations. Serves as the principal advisor to the Executive Board regarding all matters related to the strategic planning, project management office and performance management.
- Formulates strategies, policies and objectives across the business
- Develops and implements technical plans and programs to achieve stated company objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share
- Monitors the Business Unit and Division performance against pre-set performance goals and ensures that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly
- Sets the estimated budget for the Strategic & Performance Management and PMO departments. Monitors expenditures and financial performance
- Manages the development of the organisations strategic plan the business plan in line with the organisations vision, mission and direction.
- Reviews situational analysis to determine strategic opportunities and threats to the business
- Sets KPIs to monitor the performance of new business units and measure the achievements of targets and strategic goals
- Identifies and develops business cases and selects new expansion plans and projects in alignment with the strategy
- Conducts strategic analysis, identifies scenarios and formulates recommendations on the basis of the provided inputs of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Degree educated, Masters in a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of strategic planning, with at least 3 years at a senior level
- Experience with the Saudi market is preferred